Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Getting Caught Up!

I haven't posted in a while (a long while) due to getting married and building our first home. During that time I have also started my first teaching job at a high school in a fabulous school district. It has only been one semester and already they have created such beautiful work!
To kick off the year, we started with my new favorite art find; Zentangles! If you are unfamiliar with Zentangles, you can visit http://www.zentangle.com/ to learn more. This new art form serves as a meditative drawing exercise that is accessible to everyone. We put on some Jack Johnson and let the tangles flow.









I loved starting off the day with this calming exercise. My students were focused and relaxed and created some beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment